How it works:
Concept, Development, Execution, Review, and Delivery
1. Initial consultation - Discussion of project requirements and scope. We take detailed notes and discuss how your project will be fulfilled. A detailed proposal and quote is presented (or emailed) to the client for consideration and electronic signature approval via Adobe e-signature.
2. Preparations for the Shoot - Story boards and scripts/talking points are created and reviewed, as applicable. Scene preparations are developed and reviewed. A property release/model release must be signed (if applicable) before the shoot.
3. Photo / Video Shoot - When all preparations have been made, we execute the photo / video shoot. If weather delays shooting on the scheduled day, we re-schedule the shoot at no extra cost to the client.
4. Editing and Processing - CT Video Image Studios carefully reviews and processes the photos and videos taken during the shoot using professional software tools in DaVinci Resolve and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. During our post production processing, if any deficiencies are apparent, we re-shoot as necessary (at our expense) before presenting the results to the client for review.
5. Client Review / Approval - Client reviews photos and/or videos for approval. The client may request re-editing of existing work product, as specified in the work agreement.
6. Delivery - Upon client satisfaction with the review, the Client's finished media is delivered as stated in contract specifications. This is done by going to the Client Portal on this website and purchasing a file that contains all the photos. Video files are delivered via Google Drive or a usb thumb drive.
Your investment for photos and/or video may vary depending on your specific needs. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements and we will be happy to prepare a personalized quote for you.
All factors must be discussed before an official quote can be offered
All quotes will include Connecticut Sales Tax
Specific requirements lead to a personalized quote
Your investment for photos and/or video may vary depending on your specific needs. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements and we will prepare a personalized quote for you. Photographs start at $225 and video productions start at $395.
We are committed to professional excellence.
We don't skimp on our equipment, training, preparation, safety, insurance, execution, or delivery of outstanding photos and videos. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Benjamin Franklin said, “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
Feel free to call me directly at the number listed below. Please leave a message if I am not able to answer right away.